Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Friend Simeon


On my way back to San Diego, California last week I decided to spend a few days in Panama City, Florida with my friends Chris Nowicki and Simeon Lohrmann. During this stay we decided to rent mo-peds and ride around the city and along the beach. Unfortunately, my friend Simeon lost control of his mo-ped and was rushed to the Emergency Room. Simeon suffered from a concusion, a broken collar bone, and a fractured rib. He just recently arrived back in California, but is still in a lot of pain as he heals.
After talking with the doctors and replaying the incident in our minds, we realize just how much worse it could have been. It was evident that God had protected us that day and that though Simeon is still in pain, he is loved by God and his friends.
I’d like to thank everyone who was praying for this incident as it happened and for those of you who are continuing to join us in prayer as we pray for Simeon’s quick healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment