Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Visiting the family before heading back south


There were snow flurries in Sarasota, Florida this weekend!! I was so not a fan. I had a layover in Kansas City, MO on the way back home and there was snow everywhere. The wind was super strong as well so it was blowing the snow all over the place. There was a moment when I was getting off the plane where I thought someone had shot me in the face it was so cold! I have so much respect for those of you who live up there. For realz.
Anyways, it’s been great visiting the family despite the weather so far. It’s a huge blessing having a loving and supporting family and it’s been great to relax and hang with them this week. I’m currently working on updating the website to include a supporters page and more organized photos page so please stay tuned in the next week or so for these updates to take place!

No comments:

Post a Comment