Sunday, September 6, 2009

25 for 20


As many of you know, things have been very busy and I have been all over the place since I’ve been back to the DR. God has already opened so many doors and opportunities in the way of me purchasing a surfboard, a new scooter, finding a place to live, continuing with the surf ministry, the music ministry, and ultimately just interacting with the people here. I have been quickly reminded how hospitable and loving this part of the world is.
However, It is difficult for me to continue participating in these ministry without the financial help from my friends and family. While I have received a couple generous donations in the past it is still not sufficient for my continued ministry.
I need to receive approx. $500 a month to continue my services while I am here and while I am in San Diego, CA. Therefore, I am challenging you to join the 25 for 20 group. I need 25 people or families to commit to donating $20 a month toward the works that God is doing through this ministry. While I am living very simply, there are still funds I need to raise for gas, food, school bills, and transportation back and forth from the United States. You can easily set up a payment plan with Shirley in the New Missions office using your credit or debit card. Please consider and pray about committing to this group. It would help me a great deal.

TO JOIN 25 for 20:

1) Send check or money order monthly to

New Missions at P.O. Box 2727 Orlando, FL, 32802

please put my missionary ID (M0036) on the bottom
portion of your checks and write the check to New
Missions.

Use credit or debit card by phone

Simply call Shirley with New Missions at

1-800-937-4248 and tell her you would like to support me.

* more information on the donate section of my website at dmmissions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment